We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here's a recipe worth checking out with this roasted sea bass with sorrel cream.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 unshelled sea bass fillets (250 g each)
- 250 g of coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. of satay (Japanese spice)
- 100 g ofsorrel fresh
- 30 cl of heavy cream
- Salt pepper
- 400 g of potatoes of the same size (variety: grenaille)
- 8 small spring onions
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 80 g of sea salt butter
- salt pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of sorrel
Roasted sea bass with sorrel cream
- Cut the fish fillets in half.
- In a dish, place a bed of coarse salt, place the fillets on top, skin side down, and sprinkle with satay.
For the sorrel cream:
- Remove the midribs from the sorrel. Wash the leaves and cut them into strips.
- In a sauté pan, place the cream, bring to the boil and reduce.
Season. Add the sorrel leaves, bring to a boil again and remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
For garnish :
- Wash and brush the potatoes, place them in a pot of cold water and bring to the boil for 10 minutes.
- Peel and finely cut the onions into strips.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, color the precooked potatoes, add the onions and tomatoes.
- Bake the fish for 5 to 6 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets).
- Arrange the fish and vegetables on a hot plate, place a bead of sorrel cream.
- The + dairy products: the cream softens the acidity of the sorrel.
- Good to know: cooking on a bed of coarse salt is low-calorie cooking, it has the particularity of not drying out.
Photo: C. Herlédan