We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken curry is an essential recipe in many countries where spices are king.
Quick and easy, here's how to cook delicious chicken curry.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of chicken breasts
- 1/2 small box of tomatoes peeled
- A few sheets of coriander
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 15 cl of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon curry powder
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Chicken curry recipe
Chicken curry, cooked with coconut milk, has the advantage of remaining very healthy and terribly tasty.
The success of this recipe lies mainly in the right dosage of spices and in the cooking so as not to have too dry a chicken.
- Start by cutting the chicken cutlets into small pieces (see photo)
- Peel and mince the onion
- Peel the garlic and crush it
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or sauté pan
- Lightly brown the chicken with the chopped onion
- Add the curry and turn so that there is curry all over the surface of the chicken
- Remove the chicken and keep it under a sheet of aluminum foil
- Drain the peeled tomatoes
- Put the peeled tomatoes in place of the chicken and reduce until there is no more water
- Add the garlic and coconut milk
- Bring to a boil then stop cooking immediately
- Add the barely chopped coriander leaves
- Serve hot or reheated is just as good
You can serve basmati rice as a side dish, that's perfect.
Enjoy your meal !