We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You have enjoyed a beautiful harvest of apples and you are looking for a nice way to cook them, here is the recipe for apple jam with cinnamon and a hint of vanilla.
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking time : 40 min
Ingredients for 1.5 kg of apples:
- 1.5 kg of apples
- 650 g of jam sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cc ofcinnamon in powder
Apple jam recipe
The preparation of this recipe is quite simple for a result which should delight the taste buds of young and old, for afternoon tea or for breakfast….
- Start by peeling the apples
- Cut the apples into pieces
- Macerate the apples with half the sugar and the vanilla for 2 hours
2 hours later, in a large pot ...
- Cook the apples with the rest of the sugar
- Add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes as soon as the small broth appears
- Stir gently from time to time without making compote
Fill the jars when the jam is still hot
- Fill each jar to about 1 cm from the edge
- Close well immediately
- Turn the jars
- Let cool
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Priscilla (73)