We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you know the mash, this delicious puree of Irish origin revisited here with Jerusalem artichokes and accompanied by scallops?
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
In the basket :
- 700 gr of Jerusalem artichoke
- 6 scallops
- 1 slice of raw ham
- 1 toast
- a few sheets of parsley dish
In the closet :
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- parchment paper
> Health: health benefits and virtues of Jerusalem artichoke
Jerusalem artichoke mash with gratin scallops
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.7).
- Peel the Jerusalem artichokes with a peeler and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a sauté pan and place the Jerusalem artichoke cubes.
- Pour 15 cl of water on top, season with salt and pepper and place a round of baking paper on top. This should be pierced in the center to allow the water vapor to pass. Cook the Jerusalem artichokes for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the raw ham, roughly cut, a few parsley leaves and the rusk in the blender. Mix everything to obtain breadcrumbs.
- Place the scallops on a baking dish. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Check the doneness by cutting a scallop and checking that the flesh is white. It can be slightly translucent at heart, but not too much.
- When the Jerusalem artichokes have finished cooking, place them in a bowl and mash them coarsely with a fork. Season and serve with the gratin scallops.
HelloFresh consumer info
When you have to choose Jerusalem artichokes, prefer small, firm ones with a clean and slightly damaged skin.
Be careful, this is a fairly fragile vegetable, be sure to handle it with care. You can keep it for about 2 weeks in a perforated plastic bag at the bottom of your refrigerator.
Also, be sure to place paper towels in the bag, this will help remove the moisture.
With HelloFresh.fr, home delivery of simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients