We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to make, this pizza recipe with Curé Nantais and baby spinach is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pizza dough roll
- 1 cheese (Curé Nantais)
- 1 handful of sproutsspinach
- 1 tsp. teaspoon paprika
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
Read also: health benefits and virtues of spinach
Pizza with Curé Nantais and spinach leaves
Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (th.8).
- Cut the cheese into thin strips.
- Wash the rosemary.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the pizza dough on it. Using a knife, mark a border 5 millimeters from the edge of the dough.
- Place on the pizza dough, at the edge of the traced border and alternately a slice of cheese and a spinach shoot, overlapping them. Cover all of the pizza dough like this. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Place the rosemary sprigs crosswise.
- Bake and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cut into equal parts and serve!
- When ready to serve, you can add a few fresh spinach leaves and a pinch of paprika to the pizza.
- The Nantais priest has a smooth, moist rind pierced with small holes. Its manufacture was introduced in Nantes by a Savoyard monk who fought with the Vendeans during the French Revolution.
- You can make this pizza with other French cheeses such as Comté, Camembert, Bleu ...
- You can make your own pizza dough :
- Warm 10 cl of water and 20 cl of milk, dilute 20 g of baker's yeast in them.
- Stir in 600 g of flour, a pinch of salt, 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth ball of dough.
- Knead 2 to 3 minutes on a floured work surface.
- Leave the dough to rest for one hour at room temperature before use, covered with a clean, damp cloth.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: S. Thommeret